Minx Nails are a polymer foil like a sticker applied to the nail after being heated, mess free with amazing results. With chrome, custom and patterned minx there is a design for everyone to fall in love with. They last 6-8 weeks on toes and around 4-10 days on fingers, making the later more of a special occasion treatment.
I’ve been qualified in Minx for over 10 years now, originally training with celebrity tech Liza Smith through the company serving the pros Sweet Squared. As a way to celebrate my little anniversary I’m sharing ten things I love about Minx Nails
1. Unique, beautiful, eye catching designs that really do extend fashion to your fingertips with a huge range by artists and designers the variety blows me away.
2. How excited people get looking through and selecting their designs.
3. Lots of them are super shiny and show stopping, when wearing them I often catch people staring at my toes.
4. Some of the designs make the perfect gel overlays, another fun way to minx it up and get creative.
5. There are a range of minx perfect for the bridal season and it’s a great additional service at pamper parties for hens and brides.
6. I love any excuse to celebrate, decorate and have fun and so do Minx, there are lots of fun and cute seasonal designs. They have got loads covered including valentines, Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
7. Last 4-8 weeks on toes and around a week on hands and are a perfect self indulgent and stylish treat.
8. Seen on covers and catwalks around the world they are really loved in the fashion industry.
9. It’s not just he fashion industry celebrities love them too, regularly seen on the likes of Beyonce, Katy Perry, P!nk, featured on Lady Gagas album cover and so many more.
10. I’m trained as a Minx Pro, it’s something I am really proud of and I still really love treating clients too, i love how surprised and excited clients get with the end result, and the longetivity of Minx toes makes it a really popular choice for clients.
So there you have it 10 reason I love Minx Nails. I thought I’d share this extra bit. I love that my partner always makes me laugh and is super supportive of me doing what I do so when I just told him I was doing a blog on 10 reasons I love Minx, he counted his 10 finger nails and said just do each one different. He gets it, he gets I’m super passionate but also that these are really are so cool and transformational.
Have you ever had Minx? Maybe you can think of another reason other than my ten on why you think they rock.